Prime Beverage Labels
Beer, wine, and other specialty drink producers must continuously consider marketing initiatives within their brand and the product itself, while keeping abreast of their competitors. Maritime Labels & Packaging keeps you ahead by eliminating printing plates and increasing speed to market.
Maritime Labels & Packaging offers a wide variety of end product solutions combining full colour printing plus white ink on a variety of substrates. By combining white ink on clear and metalized materials in conjunction with effective use of key lines, your design can come to life with the resemblance of foiling, appearance of embossing, and a wide variety of metallic appearing colours to bring your product's label to life. Include a custom label shape to add extra dimension.
Pressure sensitive labels bring many benefits from glue application methods including simplified operations, lower scrap and reduced clean-up, better end-use performance, faster speed to market, substrate variety, and a competitive total applied cost. The document Are You Ready to Roll includes valuable information about pressure sensitive labels for Prime Beverage applications.
- Direct-to-press, plateless printing.
- White ink for that no-label look.
- Four colour, six and seven colour enhanced printing processes.
- Large variety of substrate options for enhanced shelf-appeal.
- Large selection of label shapes and sizes, affordable custom shape options.
- Large selection of finishing options, varnishes, over-laminates, and spot coating.
- Variable data printing for special requirements.
- Multiple SKU printing to save money.