Posting Date: July 23, 2019
Closing Date: August 21, 2019
Anticipated Start Date: September 3, 2019
Customer Satisfaction and Technical Sales Representative
Maritime Labels & Packaging is a rapidly growing company, offering custom printed pressure sensitive labels including premium embellishments and packaging shrink sleeves serving a wide variety of manufacturing sectors, wholesale, and retail establishments. With our recent equipment integrations being complete, we are looking for a candidate to fit our team with a focus on customer satisfaction and sales including emphasis on quality and expanding the reach of our markets for export to the Eastern Seaboard USA and beyond.
- Provide premium customer service to existing and prospective customers by building and maintaining solid relationships.
- Receive and process new accounts, credit applications, and account payments. Maintain client records and contact database.
- Answer, in person, by phone, or by email, enquiries by customers.
- Promote goods and services to new prospective clients.
- Take customer orders and set completion expectations, working with schedules and production staff.
- Investigate complaints regarding our goods, services, and policies, and coordinate corrective action plans with production staff.
- Empowered to make decisions with respect to arranging refunds, credits, and replacement of defective goods.
- Implement and maintain quality control procedures to provide products exceeding customer expectations.
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent.
- Certification and experience with respect to quality control systems or processes (ISO14001 or ISO9001).
- Proven sales and customer relations management with 5 years or greater previous experience.
- Experience in an industrial or commercial printing and / or packaging company.
- Fluent in English and Spanish for business development activities to export markets.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada.
Location of work:
Bedford, Nova Scotia. Legally entitled to travel within Canada and the USA.